Announcements & Blog
Peaceful Protest from Agent Orange Exposure and RAB Meeting Demonstration
The Vietnam Veterans and The Kristen Renee Foudation, Fighting for Frederick asks you to join us in a Peaceful Protest.
We will be in Support of Vietnam-Era U.S. Veterans/Victims Who Suffered from Tactical Agent Orange Exposure (Created and Implemented by Fort Detrick)
Then a Community Demonstration prior to Ft Detrick’s RAB (Restoration Advisory Board) Meeting on
- Drew's Letter to Frederick - Kristen Renee's son
- Sept. 2, 2010: Update from the Kristen Renee Foundation
- PRESS RELEASE AUGUST 12, 2010 re: Frederick County Health Department Meeting
- REVISED - KRF to reveal major discoveries from investigation on Ft. Detrick on Aug. 4th
- Cancer Questions Originally published July 31, 2010
- Nearly 300 people attended meeting Saturday in Frederick to gather information on patients
- Audio from EPA Conference Call & FFF 062510 2pm EST
- Comments (no names due to confidentiality)
- Army officials are making good on their promise (?)
- DID FT. DETRICK TAKE MY SISTER’S LIFE?